Friday, July 17, 2015
The Last.
Lets see here...how should I put it? This class has been eye opening; and in several ways. Never have I anticipated that I would learn this much about music in one semester. And even though I didn't quite keep up with my journals, I find that I enjoyed them (both the writing and the replying) of each one that I did. I liked the search for random music, the perspectives that I found from my own observations and from that observations of others. While I haven't always liked the music that I heard, I always did like dissecting the music. Trying to figure out all the layers to the song and isolate each sound or instrument was fascinating (even though I wasn't very good at it). I have to apologize to our teacher for my horrible handwriting. I have no idea how any teacher can read my chicken scratch. Thank all of you who took the time to reply to my journals. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment